Information for ShoppersIntroducing BSD Gift Certificates!
- BSD Gift Certificates make a great birthday or holiday gift for family, friends and teachers!
- BSD Gift Certificates may be purchased at the Birmingham Shopping District office (151 Martin Street) Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- BSD Gift Certificates are available in increments of $25. They cannot be used at more than one participating BSD business; change will be given if purchase is less than $25.
- BSD Gift Certificates may be purchased with cash, check or credit card. Credit card payments are subject to a small processing fee.
- Most (but not all) BSD businesses accept BSD Gift Certificates. See a list of businesses that have opted out below.
- Please note the Birmingham Shopping District office will be closed from Monday, December 24th through Tuesday, January 1st.
Information for Merchants
You asked and we listened! Shoppers may now purchase gift certificates in increments of $25 to be used at participating businesses within the Birmingham Shopping District. If a shopper presents a gift certificate (pictured at right), please check to be sure it has an embossed logo. Shoppers who spend less than $25 will receive cash back; the certificate cannot be used at more than one business. Similar to Birmingham Bonus Bucks, BSD businesses may submit collected certificates to the BSD office for reimbursement.If your business will not accept BSD Gift Certificates, please let us know as soon as possible at email@example.com.
Businesses Not Accepting BSD Gift Certificates